Enjoy the best taste of the king of fruits, Sidco's Fresh Alphonso Mangoes. They are loaded with many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Adding them to your daily diet will not only make you healthier but also much happier. We put much effort into ensuring that the products are safe for consumption and uphold a high-quality standard.
- Sweet, pulpy and delicious Alphonso mangoes
- Alphonso mango is an excellent source of vitamin A
- Good source of flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Carefully sourced to preserve freshness and quality
- Tastes best when consumed freshly sliced
- Used in the preparation of salads, juices, shakes, smoothies, yoghurt, other desserts and baked goods
- Fresh mangoes have a high content of vitamins A and C.
- They are a rich source of carotenoid antioxidants and flavonoids.
- They are high in iron, fibre and pectin.
|Interesting Facts||Alphonso mangoes are named after a Portuguese general!|
Mangoes are the versatile, juicy super fruit you are going to love. They are guilt free good for you!
• One cup of Mangoes is just 100 calories, so it is a satisfyingly sweet treat.
• One cup of mango provides 100% of the daily value for Vitamin C, which plays an important role in immune function.
• One cup of mango is a good source of Vitamin A, which is important for immune function and helps maintain healthy skin.
• Mangoes contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
• One cup of mango is rich in folate, which helps maintain cardiovascular function.
• One cup of mango is a good source of fiber, which helps you feel full faster.
• Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free.
- Keep it refrigerated at a temperature of 5°c, do not freeze.
|Preparation & Usage|
How to ripen Mangoes
• Keep unripe Mangoes at room temperature. Mangoes should not be refrigerated before they are ripe.
• Mangoes will continue to ripen at room temperature, becoming sweeter and softer over several days.
• To speed up ripening, place Mangoes in a paper bag at room temperature, and store for approximately 2 days or until the Mangoes are ripe.
• Once ripe, Mangoes can be moved to the refrigerator to slow down ripening for several days.
- Fresh Alphonso mangoes can be sliced and eaten fresh or added to salads or as food toppings.
- They are also used to prepare smoothies, juices, cakes, and many other sweet and savoury dishes.
|Country of origin||India|